Outdoor living is about bringing the functionality and comfort of the indoors to the outdoor space while being mindful of durability and aesthetics. Stainless steel cabinetry from Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ is specifically designed and engineered for outdoor kitchens, transition rooms, rooftops, and other outdoor spaces where durability is vital.
Regardless of climate or weather conditions, Trex Outdoor Kitchen cabinets are the perfect choice for beauty, style, color, and functionality. With frameless, European styling, Trex Outdoor Kitchen cabinetry can be customized to match any lifestyle and personal preference, with the goal of bringing your outdoor living space together. In fact, each kitchen cabinetry project is built and made to order in the USA – ensuring the style, design, and color are specific to each project and meet individual specifications and taste. Make your backyard kitchen luxurious with our outdoor cabinetry choices, and see our outdoor kitchen designs for more inspiration.
Stainless Steel Outdoor Cabinet Features
- All cabinet doors, drawers, and boxes that are used to create our luxury kitchen cabinets are manufactured from 100% 304-grade stainless steel (316-grade is also available).
- Our powder coat cabinet finishes carry a 7-year limited warranty and all exterior cabinets for the patio or backyard have a lifetime warranty.
- Drawers feature double-wall construction and full extension under-mount glides with self-close/soft-close technology.
- Our luxury stainless steel outdoor cabinets for outdoor kitchens fit any manufacturers’ outdoor appliance, including grills, grill cabinets, wall cabinets, smokers, side burners, sinks, bartending units, outdoor kitchen ovens and more.
- Each project is built to order with fabrication, finishing, powder coating, and assembly all completed in the USA.
- Our outdoor stainless steel cabinets are delivered fully assembled and engineered for easy installation for any outdoor living space.
Outdoor Cabinet Specifications
- The exterior kitchen cabinets are available in 3-inch increments, from 9 inches to 48 inches.
- Each exterior cabinet for the backyard is a standard 30-inch height with 4-inch leveling legs available, along with a 27-inch standard depth (24” depth also available).
- Doors for residential, single family homes come standard with soft-close stainless steel hinges, magnetic closures and rain gaskets.