Outdoor living is about bringing the functionality and comfort of the indoors to the outside while being mindful of durability and aesthetics. The stainless steel cabinetry from Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ is specifically designed and engineered for outdoor kitchens, transition rooms, rooftops, and other spaces where durability is vital.
Regardless of climate or weather conditions, Trex Outdoor Kitchen cabinets are the perfect choice for beauty, style, color, and functionality. With frameless, European styling, Trex outdoor kitchen cabinetry can be customized to match any lifestyle and personal preference, with the goal of bringing your outdoor living space together. In fact, each project is built and made to order in the USA – ensuring the style, design, and color are specific to each project and meet individual specifications and taste.
Outdoor Cabinet Features
- All doors, drawers, and cabinet boxes are manufactured from 100% 304-grade stainless steel (316-grade is also available).
- Powder coat finishes carry a 7-year limited warranty and all outdoor cabinets for the patio or backyard have a lifetime warranty.
- Drawers feature double-wall construction and full extension under-mount glides with self-close/soft-close technology.
- Our cabinets for outdoor kitchens fit any manufacturers’ outdoor appliance, including grills, smokers, side burners, sinks, bartending units, and more.
- Each project is built to order with fabrication, finishing, powder coating, and assembly all completed in the USA.
- Cabinets are delivered fully assembled and engineered for easy installation.
Outdoor Cabinet Specifications
- The exterior kitchen cabinets are available in 3-inch increments, from 9 inches to 48 inches.
- Each exterior cabinet is a standard 30-inch height with 4-inch leveling legs available, along with a 27-inch standard depth (24” depth also available).
- Doors for residential, single family homes come standard with soft-close stainless steel hinges, magnetic closures and rain gaskets.