The Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ appliance cabinets are designed to fit any cooking or entertaining appliance. Choose from your favorite high quality brands of grills or grill hoods, smokers, refrigerators, bartending stations, and more with the assurance that your appliance selection will easily be incorporated into your new outdoor kitchen design. Our in-house design team will help guide you to the best options based on your cooking style and approach to outdoor cooking.
Types of Appliance Cabinets
- Power Burner: This cabinet accommodates side burners and gourmet power burners in both standard height and a low version height for boils, refreshment/bartending centers, sear pods, egg smoker grills, etc.
- Ceramic Smoker Egg: This cabinet is designed to accommodate egg-style smoker grills from a variety of manufacturers.
- Bartender Station: Keep bartending ingredients close at hand to prepare cocktails outside on a warm summer day.
- Warming Drawer: Located below your grill, a warming drawer keeps food warm until it is ready to serve.
Appliance Cabinet Specifications
- Appliance base cabinets must be specified 6” wider than the appliance width.
- The depth of standard appliance cabinets is 27 7/8” and total height is 34 ½”.
- Extra depth cabinets are available in almost every size to accommodate specialty cooking appliances.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Toe kicks may be ordered separately.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) cabinetry is available.
A “trim kit” is specifically designed for each appliance to ensure a proper fit. Please include grill brand and specifications for quoting and ordering.
Although we manufacture cabinetry to fit various appliances, we do not manufacture grills and other cooking appliances. We do, however, distribute several quality brands at various price points for the convenience of our clients – making us the perfect one-stop shopping! All appliances and cabinetry can be drop-shipped to the project site for ease of installation.