The Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ line of wall cabinetry is both functional and flexible. Wall cabinets are perfect overhead storage for outdoor kitchen essentials, such as plates, glasses, and cooking tools – just like an indoor kitchen. Additionally, wall cabinets can be modified and used as base cabinets, providing versatility to your outdoor space.
Wall Cabinet Features & Specifications
- Outdoor wall cabinets are available in 3” increments, from 9” to 48” wide.
- Standard wall cabinet heights start at 15” and go all the way up to 42”, with a depth of 13 7/8” (including the door).
- Wall cabinets are supplied with a top and bottom finished panel.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- Doors can be ordered in different styles.
- Wall cabinetry can also be fitted with standard or stainless steel legs and used as shallow depth base cabinets, with one to three shelves included (depending on the height).
- Door hinges can be on either the left or right side of the cabinet.
- We also offer refrigerator depth (24”) cabinets in a variety of widths and in 12” or 15” heights with finished end panels, both flush or ¾” thick.