Outdoor Wall Cabinets
The Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ line of wall cabinetry is both a functional and flexible necessity for outdoor living. Outdoor wall cabinets are the perfect overhead storage space solution for outdoor kitchen essentials, such as plates, glasses, and cooking equipment – just like an indoor kitchen. Additionally, wall cabinets can be modified and used as base cabinets, providing versatility to your outdoor space.
Wall Cabinet Features & Specifications
- Outdoor wall cabinets are available in 3” increments, from 9” to 48” wide.
- Standard wall cabinet heights start at 15” and go all the way up to 42”, with a depth of 13 7/8” (including the door).
- Wall cabinets are supplied with a top and bottom finished panel.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- Doors can be ordered in different styles.
- Wall cabinetry can also be fitted with standard or stainless steel legs and used as shallow depth base cabinets, with one to three shelves included for maximum storage (depending on the height).
- Door hinges can be on either the left or right side of the cabinet.
- We also offer refrigerator depth (24”) cabinets in a variety of widths and in 12” or 15” heights with finished end panels, both flush or ¾” thick.
Talk to the experts about transforming your outdoor living area today with a wall cabinet! Our outdoor kitchen cabinets are easily maintained, highly durable and functional with your family and friends entertainment in mind.