Base cabinets are the foundation for any outdoor kitchen design. Available in hundreds of sizes and unique styles, the Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ line of base cabinets offers plenty of storage for your outdoor living space.
The doors come standard with soft-close hinges, rain gaskets and magnetic closures. All drawers have double-wall construction, full-extension undermount glides, and soft-close/self-close technology, along with the standard rain gaskets.
Types of Outdoor Kitchen Base Cabinets
Full Height Cabinets: Full height base cabinets offer large storage capacity for outdoor kitchen tools and accessories.
Drawer/Door Cabinets: Drawer/door base cabinets are multipurpose, as they offer both storage and organization benefits.
3 Drawer Cabinets: 3 drawer base cabinets are the perfect option for organization purposes.
Sink Cabinets: Sink base cabinets are essential for any cooking space, and they are designed to accommodate many sink options.
Trash Cabinets: Trash cabinets are the ultimate in convenience for meal prep and cleanup.
Base Cabinet Specifications
- The cabinets are available in 3” increments, starting at 9” and expanding to 48” widths.
- 24” wide cabinets can include one or two doors.
- The standard cabinet depth is 27 7/8”, including the door, but a 24 7/8” depth may be specified.
- The standard cabinet box height is 30” with 4 ½” adjustable legs.
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Toe kicks may be ordered separately.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) cabinetry is available.