Outdoor Grill Cabinets
Customization and function are key components of Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™, which is why our line of outdoor grill cabinets fit many brands and sizes. A variety of different door and drawer configurations are available, including bases with a warming drawer, refrigerator, and deep grill accommodations – each available in ADA-compliant sizes.
Types of Grill Cabinets for Outdoor Kitchens:
- Door Grill Cabinets: Door grill cabinets offer easy access to gas or electrical connections.
- Drawer/Door Combo Grill Cabinets: This type of cabinet is highly versatile and acts as a storage cabinet. It provides both storage and organization for all your grilling tools and accessories.
- Drawer Grill Cabinets: Stay highly organized with multiple drawers in the drawer grill cabinet.
- Warming Drawer Grill Cabinets: Keep your freshly prepared food at the perfect serving temperature by incorporating a warming drawer grill cabinet.
Grill Cabinet Specifications
- Outdoor grill cabinets are available in widths from 27” to 62” and are always specified 6” wider than the width of the grill.
- The standard outdoor grill cabinet depth is 27 7/8”, including the door.
- The cabinet box height is 30” with 4 ½” adjustable legs – for a total height of 34 ½”.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square-shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Toe kicks may be ordered separately
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) cabinetry is available.
A “trim kit” is specifically designed for each outdoor cabinet or appliance to ensure a proper fit. Please include grill brands and specifications for quoting and ordering.
For outdoor kitchen ideas and designs, check out our digital library for cabinet specifications.